This year for MY Awards show, I will also be nominating (likely separate from the ones below) blogs to win my ‘award’.
My award is not like a chain letter, passed around the community as a list of our favorites blogs. I and I alone (though I accept suggestions) decide the Nominations and esp. the winner. Like with regular Award shows there are categories like favorite Blog, Inspirational, Travel, and more as it is a TRUE award and not like the ones below. as I decide who the Noms are I will likely contact ‘you’ if you are. You will find out if you won and for what category when the Awards are ‘aired’ (likely I will also include a ‘ticket’ for you to show you are a nominee, or it will be noted on the Avatar Awards about Page
(No matter the type it IS always nice and and honor to be recognized by your readers especially when you are new to blogging and
you get one within a few months!)
4. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers you feel deserve the Liebster Award. Provide a link to their blog. Then, after you publish your own blog, let your nominees know they’ve been nominated, by going to their blog and leaving a comment to them, and leave a link to your blog, for them to find out all about it.
6. List these rules in your post about the award.
7. Answer the questions you’ve been asked about yourself.
8. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
1. What celebrity do you most resemble? I have been told by 2 people I look like Catherine Zeta Jones. (I don’t see it though)
2. What is your favorite food type? Finger food! fried chick, hot dogs, pigs in a blanket, stuff like that. Or you could just say Hot Dogs, Steak, Hamburger & Pizza
3. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Tell why/why not. I say it depends on the picture, but like most with music lyrics you could have 5 people say 5 different things of what a song means & the same goes for paintings.
4. Do you play a musical instrument? That depends on what you want to consider one. I do have a Keyboard (was my pop-pop’s) and learned in school but I somewhat forget how to play. I have however composed some of my own ringtones on my ancient 2003 Nokia cell phone!
5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? Depends on how much I won. Ideas.. my own Movie Theater, start my own animal sanctuary (or find out how much it would cost for my local animal shelter to become a no kill) My own house, travel to a few places.
6. What is your favorite sound? What is your least favorite sound? Fave sound my cat meowing (or my Aunt’s cat Kitty making her ‘Chewbacca noise’ ) least favorite my mother’s voice, like nails on a chalk board also Country & Rap music.
7. Are you a morning person or a night owl? NIGHT OWL!
8. Cats or Dogs? Cats (but I do like dogs too)
9. What is one quality you admire most in others? Honor
10. Favorite music? Do you listen while writing? I don’t think I really listen to anything while writing. Though Godsmack might be one. (Otherwise there’s stations on our cable provider usually have the rock, Metal or the rock hits one on)
11. Name a book you read over and over. If I re-read a book usually it’s only one, but a few of the harry potter books I’ve read more than that. Stephen King’s Cell read 2x, I will be reading Zak Bagans’ Dark World a 2nd time before his new book comes out. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
& 11 Random Facts about myself
VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD AND NOMINATIONS
Thank you Barbara for nominating me and my blog, for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I appreciate that you think of me. You can find barb’s blog here…http://teleportingweena.wordpress.com/…
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
2. Display the award logo.
3. Nominate at least 15 other blogs (more or less) and provide a link where they may be found. Then, go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they have been nominated, and where to find the information they need to accept (rules).
4. Mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.
Congratulations to those I’ve nominated! You are not obligated to accept this award, but know that I do enjoy reading your blogs, and appreciate all the hard work you put into them.
Three things that have inspired me lately:
1. The book I am reading Lover Revealed from the Black Dagger Brotherhood. There was something on one of the pages, that inspired me and wrote my first poem of the year!
Thank you again, Barbara for the nomination!
And thank you, everyone, for taking the time out of your day to stop here for a few moments! I do appreciate you! 🙂