After Seeing this That’s So Jacob post, I decided to press this and use the inspiration for my own
I don’t go to college so I think I can leave out the academic part, or maybe I can think of something else to use there.
But these would likely be for the whole summer.
- Clean out my nightstand drawer, which for as long has I can remember has basically been a ‘pen collection’
get rid of them and anything else. Hopefully to just use, well what dose one put in their Nightstand drawer?
- Exercise more.
I want to or at least to use my weights a bit and tone my arms but I usually have to be in ‘the mood’ to do so.
- Buy new bathing top
it feels like a corset and a few years old, plus the straps (too many) were annoying when I first bought it and still are. Plus after almost choking myself with them trying to get it on or out of it… well I’m ‘so over the top’ (ok couldn’t resist that) I need a new one, unless this one decides to get a little stretched out on its own.
- Find sandals or something to go with that Hawaiian ‘dress’
- Reading… 3 books behind in my Goodreads challenge. Time to break out some thin books to ‘cheat’
For all of my blogs
- (hope to) get 1000 followers
- 100 visit/views a day
but for those to happen I have to ask you, my followers to Please pass the word along to friends and family and SHARE, SHARE, SHARE on your Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ Reddit and any other social media sites you are on.
- check up on blogs I follow more often
- start checking for the next Avatar Award winners
- Work more often on pending posts for ZodiacImmortal, Crafts, Beauty and Writing blogs
- Finish up watching movies for in progress ‘Classic Cuts’ posts and figure out How often to post them on the entertainment blog.
- Get to working more on crafts & making videos for Crafter Crums
June has arrived, I guess it’s time to set some goals. Or at least attempt to. So, here I go. That’s So Jacob’s June Goals List Academic Life Get the details o…
Source: Some Goals for June