Thank you Barbara for nominating me and my blog, for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I appreciate that you think of me. You can find barb’s blog here…http://teleportingweena.wordpress.com/…
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
2. Display the award logo. (I’m pretty sure it would be acceptable to display it on your about page)
3. Nominate at least 15 other blogs (more or less) and provide a link where they may be found. Then, go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they have been nominated, and where to find the information they need to accept (rules).
4. Mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.
Congratulations to those I’ve nominated! You are not obligated to accept this award, but know that I do enjoy reading your blogs, and appreciate all the hard work you put into them.
Three things that have inspired me lately:
1. The book I am reading, Lover Revealed from the Black Dagger Brotherhood. There was something on one of the pages, that inspired me and wrote my first poem of the year!
2. Re-reading through what I had previously written
3. Other blogs!
You can find any of those I have nominated on the main awards page (as I am slowly adding those that do inspire me)
Thank you again, Barb, for the nomination!
And thank you, everyone, for taking the time out of your day to stop here for a few moments! I do appreciate you! 🙂