I would like to take this time to thank Barbara Spencer
for nominating me for the Liebster Award! It is such an honor! Crystal is an awesome blogger herself, and you can find her blog teleporting*Weena
/.Now, I would like to make some nominations, and pass along this wonderful award, to the following bloggers. You are under no obligation to accept this award. Just know I really enjoy reading your blog, and feel you deserve to be recognized. In no particular order…
Congratulations on your nomination! If you choose to accept, there are a few requirements, as I’ve listed below. It is only to help promote your blog
, along with others that you enjoy reading, and making new blogging friends!1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog onto your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog, by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a ‘widget’ or ‘gadget’.
3. Answer 11 questions, that the person who nominated you, has provided.
4. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers you feel deserve the Liebster Award. Provide a link to their blog. Then, after you publish your own blog, let your nominees know they’ve been nominated, by going to their blog and leaving a comment to them, and leave a link to your blog, for them to find out all about it.
6. List these rules in your post about the award.
7. Answer the questions you’ve been asked about yourself.
8. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
1. What celebrity do you most resemble? I have been told by 2 people I look like Catherine Zeta Jones. (I don’t see it though)
2. What is your favorite food type? Finger food! fried chick, hot dogs, pigs in a blanket, stuff like that. Or you could just say Hot Dogs, Steak, Hamburger & Pizza
3. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Tell why/why not. I say it depends on the picture, but like most with music lyrics you could have 5 people say 5 different things of what a song means & the same goes for paintings.
4. Do you play a musical instrument? That depends on what you want to consider one. I do have a Keyboard (was my pop-pop’s) and learned in school but I somewhat forget how to play. I have however composed some of my own ringtones on my ancient 2003 Nokia cell phone!
5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? Depends on how much I won. Ideas.. my own Movie Theater, start my own animal sanctuary (or find out how much it would cost for my local animal shelter to become a no kill) My own house, travel to a few places.
6. What is your favorite sound? What is your least favorite sound? Fave sound my cat meowing (or my Aunt’s cat Kitty making her ‘Chewbacca noise’ ) least favorite my mother’s voice, like nails on a chalk board also Country & Rap music.
7. Are you a morning person or a night owl? NIGHT OWL!
8. Cats or Dogs? Cats (but I do like dogs too)
9. What is one quality you admire most in others? Honor
10. Favorite music? Do you listen while writing? I don’t think I really listen to anything while writing. Though Godsmack might be one. (Otherwise there’s stations on our cable provider usually have the rock, Metal or the rock hits one on)
11. Name a book you read over and over. If I re-read a book usually it’s only one, but a few of the harry potter books I’ve read more than that. Stephen King’s Cell read 2x, I will be reading Zak Bagans’ Dark World a 2nd time before his new book comes out. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
& 11 Random Facts about myself
1. I own 2 classical albums 1 by Beethoven & a ‘sampler’ of Mozart)
2. I won the Gold medal in the Reading Olympics (by March of Dimes) I think I was in 2nd grade
3. I’ve been a fan of actor Stephen Dorff (abotu 2 years older then me) and Joey Lawrence since I could watch tv
4. I’ve had 3 of my poems published in anthologies
5. my name is NOT Kimberly, it’s just plain KIM
6. I would love to go to the Vampire Ball
7. My room is purple (I love purple & green together which was my last room)
8. I won 1st place at the pig races at our Country fir (when we used to have it) and I had won a fish on the game where you have to get a ping pong ball in one of the bowls. (we got 2 more fish & I named them Gilligan, Professor & Skipper.
9. I found a kitten in a mail box once (one of the ones you put your mail in to send out) I have vowed revenge on whoever did that. That poor sweet kitten wasn’t able to keep a home because it was so traumatized.
10. I used to work at a lumber yard. (started out as cashier then became ‘security’)
11. I refuse to root for ANY NY sports team (I’m a NJ Devils fan for hockey & watch Nascar YEAH HARVICK!)
but aside from when Wayne Chrebet was playing for the Jets I never rooted for a NY team, even when my #1 fave hockey player Petr Sykora became a NY Ranger. (Man was I Confused.)
My questions to those I have nominated
1. What character in a story you have read, watched or written do you most relate to?
2. What inspired you to write a blog on the topic you do?
3. How long have you been writing, how did you get started
4. Is there anything else you write besides your blog? (Poems, short stories etc) what?
5. What is your favorite kind of books (genre) to read?
6. Aside from blogging, what are some of your other hobbies?
7. 1 thing you like about yourself, 1 think you don’t (or want to improve)
8. It’s The week of Winter Holidays, so what will be your New Year resolution.
(If you don’t make them please just note that)
9. How do you decide (or what inspires) on what subject you want to blog on?
10. Favorite place you have vacationed & why
11. Do you prefer a blog to have a Theme (like writing, Movies etc) or no theme & just posts on random stuff?